Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!



Happy 2013 to all our readers.  I hope you had a great time over the Christmas and New year period.

I apologise for the tardiness, but there will be a new monthly playlist up on the site shortly, as well as some new music to keep you guessing.

I didn't get any new music to listen to this christmas, but I have been taking in a heap of muso biographies. I've just finished one on Jools Holland, I'm halfway through one on James Brown and I'm then going to start one on Peter Criss, the drummer from Kiss.  That one should be interesting, if for no other reason but to compare and contrast against Gene Simmons' auto-biography that I have read previously.  I'm looking forward to procuring ones on Prince, Pete Townshend and Steve Tyler in the near future and I look forward to lapping them up too.

I have good intentions of starting up a Pandora radio station compiling all the music featured on the blog and more this year.  I'll let you know how that goes, so stay tuned.

Other than that, kick back and enjoy the tunes.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment